Everest Helicopter Tour to Kala Patthar
Trip at a Glance
- Country: Nepal
- Destination: Everest
- Activities: Helicopter Tour in Nepal
- Group size: 1-5
Everest Helicopter Tour to Kalapatthar
- A lifetime experience and chance to make unforgettable memories at Everest
- See the top of the world at the closest possible distance from Kalapatthar, the best viewpoint
- Breakfast at Syangboche, the drop zone for Everest Skydiving.
- An aerial tour offering the scenic views of the world's highest peaks, beautiful settlements, lakes, and glaciers, etc.
The temperature varies as per the season of the year. It also depends upon the alterations in the elevations. It is from 5° C to 20° C normally in the morning during the months of April to September. While from the month of October to March, the temperature might fall below a minimum of - 10° C to a maximum of 15° C during the day time. It is usually cold in the night time.